ModNation Racers for the PlayStation Portable is the PlayStation Portable version of ModNation Racers. Like the PS3 version, it is a kart racing game, and it has a Mod Studio, Kart Studio, and Track Studio, like the PS3 version.
- Visit Category:PSP Gameplay.
Last Kart Standing編集
"Last Kart Standing" is an exclusive mode to the PSP Version. As the title says, the players get elimiated during the race after the first lap.
Mod Studio and Kart Studio編集
Like the PS3 version, the Mod Studio and Kart Studio exists in the PSP version. It is missing some features, like Stickering, and the amount of colors you can use in creations is limited to up to 128 colors. The Mod Studio has 3D Noses which don't exist on the PS3 version of the game or ModNation Racers: Road Trip.
- The game's graphical assets are strangely actually based off of the older version of ModNation Racers for the PlayStation 3. This means a lot of the graphical assets are not from the final game on PS3 at all.
- For a list of differences between the PSP Version and the final PS3 Version, see ModNation Racers for the PlayStation Portable/Differences from the Final PS3 game.
- For a list of differences between the PSP Version and the early PS3 Version, see ModNation Racers for the PlayStation Portable/Differences from the prerelease PS3 game.
- The default tracks are not made in Track Studio, instead they are multiple 3D models. This means that you cannot enter Track Studio with these tracks. Since they are 3D models and not custom tracks, there are also some assets in some built in tracks that don't match with other tracks in this game, the same tracks on the other versions of the game, or tracks made in Track Studio in the PSP version. Example of incorrect items in these tracks is the Start Line animation being black on Farm Frenzy.
- For a list of incorrect assets on the PSP Version, see ModNation Racers for the PlayStation Portable/Incorrect Assets.
Add Pictures here.